Saturday, April 24, 2010

Adobe Flashplayer wont download for IE on Windows x64?

I have windows x64 for my machine. Flashplayer downloaded and worked just fine for Firefox, but it won't let me download it for IE. Is there a way around this? I believe it was on this machine before I had to reformat it, because I could see videos and ads just fine before, and now I can't.



Adobe Flashplayer wont download for IE on Windows x64?windows nt





Use Internet explorer 32-bit version and not 64-bit.



You must have 2 shortcuts for internet explorer in the START/ALL PROGRAMS



One for 32-bit (x86) TITLE "C:\PROGRAM FILES(X86)\INTERNERNETEXPLORER\INTERNET EXPLORER.EXE",



and one for 64-bit titled



C:\PROGRAM FILES\INTERNERNETEXPLORER\INTERNET EXPLORER.EXE",



After a search I made on adobe's website there no mention about a 64-bit Flash player version.



If that didn't work go here for more help and to download the latest version:



http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewCont...



Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan