Saturday, April 24, 2010

I just recently changed to IE 7 and have no printer icon?

When I load IE the print icon didn't come up plus my delete key doesn't work



I just recently changed to IE 7 and have no printer icon?nintendo ds browser





These are just SOME of the problems you will encounter...Havent heard much good about IE7. My suggestion is to get rid of it and go back to IE6. I tried IE7 for maybe two days.....They have a long way to go before I would consider going back....



If you are going to stay clicking on FILE (top left in your screen) and one of the options is PRINT. Cant help u on the DELETE.



I just recently changed to IE 7 and have no printer icon?windows 98 internet explorer



IE7 is just as good if not better then IE6 you just have to get used to it as you got used to the one you had before. There is a printer option on the same line where all your tabs are. Hope i helped.



if this helped you i would appreciate 10 points tank you
Just use the ctrl + p shortcut. Alternatively, you can go to File %26gt; Print. I don't have an answer for the delete key.



Also, friends don't let friends use IE. I am a web developer, and browsers such as Firefox/Opera are leaps and bounds ahead of IE. I use Firefox, but Opera is great too. These browsers are much safer to use than IE, as they do not let spyware get through.



In the rare occasion of a poorly developed site that doesn't work in anything else but IE, download the IE tab extension for Firefox. This lets you basically use IE seamlessly in Firefox if it is absolutely necessary.



http://www.getfirefox.com



http://www.opera.com



IE Tab extension for Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1419/



Just download one or both of these. If you have a broadband connection it will only take a couple minutes. Both browsers are free.
Have recently installed IE7 with no problems.To add printer or other icons click on tools in right side of tool bar,then put pointer on tool bar, when drop down menue appears then click on customize from their you can add and remove printer,RSS feed and more.



To learn your way around just click on everything and explore or go to help.



Hope this helps,you will need to learn just as you did using IE6
I installed IE7 and Grrrrrr!!! Removed it. Now I use Mozilla Firefox with no probs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan