Saturday, April 24, 2010

Anyone experiencing a rash of IE disconnects?

For the last couple of days, I have been experiencing a rash of interrupts on IE. I use IE6, bacause IE7 was not to my liking. Any corrective measures I am able to obtain for this problem, please advise.



Thanks for the answers.



Anyone experiencing a rash of IE disconnects?windows server 2003





You didn't say weather this was a wireless or Ethernet connection.



If this is a wireless connection, you may be getting interference from your or your neighbors 2.4 Ghz wireless home phone. This will require a restart of the computer to correct the problem.



I have experienced my browser locking up when my wife answers the wireless phone if it happens to be on the same wireless channel.



The only solution is to restart the computer, or buy a 5.8 Ghz or a DECT 6.0 Ghz phone. Of course you have no control over your neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan