Saturday, April 24, 2010

How do I revert to IE 6 from IE7?

I'm sure I could probably answer this myself if I just attempted it, but IE 7 has made my system so unstable that if there's a right way to do it; that'd be my first choice!! So if there's any idea's...???



How do I revert to IE 6 from IE7?ds browser





It is simple, go to add and remove programs in the control panel and click the IE7 remove icon. It will automatically revert back to your IE6 and settings



How do I revert to IE 6 from IE7?microsoft templates internet explorerI don't know who is giving the thumbs down but they obviously don't know to much, I am a computer technician for the government and I have had to remove IE7 from many computers due to it's unstable preformance. I am just glad I could help. Report It


Start . Control Panel %26gt; Add/Remove Programs.



Find Windows IE7 and click it, click on /change/remove on the right side and revert back to IE6
You can uninstall IE7 using the Control Panel/Add and Removal Programs Tool, then re-install IE6.



Or try rolling back the system using the System Restore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan