Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have windows 98, and IE 6.0 Where can I download safely a flash player compatible with both?

Microsoft sends you around and around in circles, til you stumble on a page that directs you to online support. But if you have windows 98, they no longer answer the questions for free. (That's a rip!) So if someone with real knowledge, and experience could tell me where to find a safe download for a flash player that is compatible with both windows 98 and IE 6.0, it would make my day! Or if that isn't a possibility... what do i choose?



I have windows 98, and IE 6.0 Where can I download safely a flash player compatible with both?microsoft project





Try Mozilla Firefox which can be downloaded for free



if you go to a website with flash content, it will automatically ask you to download it. When you click yes, it will automatically download.



No more searching required. Firefox is compatiable with all versions of Windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan