Saturday, April 24, 2010

How do I make my IE box fill my screen?

Any where I go my IE screen is only half the size it should be



How do I make my IE box fill my screen?microsoft sql server





Right click on your Internet Explorer icon, then choose PROPERTIES.



Click the "Shortcut" tab, and look for RUN (about in the middle of the window). Next to run there's a long box with an down arrow at the end of it.



If it says "Normal Window" in the long box, click the arrow and choose MAXIMIZE.



Click APPLY, then OK at the bottom to close the window. Make sure you click APPLY.



From then on, every window / web site you visit should automatically open in a maximized view.



If, however, when you say everything is "half size" on your screen, then your problem may be screen resolution related.



In that case, go to CONTROL PANEL, click DISPLAY, then SETTINGS.



The lower your screen resolution is set, the BIGGER things on your screen will be displayed.



Again, when making any changes, be sure to click APPLY first, then OK.



How do I make my IE box fill my screen?windows themes internet explorer



there should be a maximize button in top right corner, that box right next to the x
F11 makes IE full screen. Hit F11 again to return to a normal window.
Click on the middle box in the upper right corner of the IE screen.
see the little box in the upper right corner, next to the red x ? Click on it and it will become a double box and your display will go FULL SCREEN.
Click on the box next to the red X in the upper right corner.
right top of screen where the x is click on the 2 boxes next to the x, that should open up your screen.
Click on the middle box in the upper right hand corner, between the -- and the x .
there is 3 buttons of the top right corner of your screen, click the middle one.



that button both shrink the size of the screen and also max it
Just click the square in the upper left side of the box. Also if you want it to be without the task bar or toolbars press F11 or click options then go to full screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan