Friday, November 27, 2009

Having sore breast 15 days before next cycle ie. dpo 6? Is Conception successful or hormonal imbalan

AF on July 8. Had my CM which is eggwhite transparent on the 19 July ie. Day 12 of my cycle. Had intercourse ttc for few days since Day 12. On Day 18 today ie. dpo 6, I am having sore breast which I usually don't experience this as early as 15 days before my next cycle on August 8.



I also felt dizzy these two days, feeling a little nauseous, and sleepy most of the time. When I sleep, I just don't feel like waking up. I burp a lot, and a lot of gas at the same time.



Am I having symptoms of early pregnancy or is it Hormonal Imbalance? BBT increased since the last 5 days from 96.2 to 100 this morning... Is conception successful or is it my mind is playing tricks? Could someone whom had the same experience shed some advise..? Thanks



Having sore breast 15 days before next cycle ie. dpo 6? Is Conception successful or hormonal imbalance?microsoft powerpoint





i have also asore breasts.no problem in pregnancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan