Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just downloaded mozilla firefox & now ie won't work....whyyy?!??!?!?!?!?

I downloaded firefox and it was my default browser.....well then my Internet explorer wouldn't work...........so I uninstalled firefox and my internet explorer won't work now.....please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and after that I setmy default browser to ie %26amp; it still won't work.......I'm doing this on my phone....so please help



Just downloaded mozilla firefox %26amp; now ie won't work....whyyy?!??!?!?!?!?microsoft outlook





Try a system restore to a date that IE7 worked. Go to start, all programs, accessories, click on Internet explorer and see if it opens. If it opens set as default.



I am running both IE7 and Fire Fox and have had no problems.



Go to Microsoft Downloads and reinstall IE7 or install from recovery CD.



Just downloaded mozilla firefox %26amp; now ie won't work....whyyy?!??!?!?!?!?windows messenger internet explorer



dont use that because it suck use internet exporer 7 downloaded Sevice Pack 2 1st then that if u want to know how to download for youtube ask me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan