Friday, November 27, 2009

Vista connects to router but IE and MSN , etc doesn't work...?

I have a brand new laptop with Windows vista, however I also have my main laptop which is Windows XP, XP connects to my Netgear router and I can browse the internet fine, but VISTA connects to it while I can't use IE or MSN. The net doesn't work on Vista, the WEP key is right and all but it still doesn't work, I've disabled my firewall, etc. It would make my day if someone could help me fix this thanks.



Vista connects to router but IE and MSN , etc doesn't work...?microsoft flight simulator





Can you get to anyother internet based services from your Vista machine? Like instant messenger?



If not, your settings on the Vista machine are wrong. Copy the ones from your working XP machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan