Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I get my IE 6 back?

My HP all in one printer not ready for IE 7



How do I get my IE 6 back?opera browser





Why would you want it back?



http://www.mozilla.com/firefox



How do I get my IE 6 back?microsoft windows internet explorer



In the "Control Panel" then "Add / Remove Program". Its listed as "Windows Internet Explorer 7".
In your control panel go to - add or remove programs



Just uninstall Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and install IE 6



you may need to download it again
To uninstall Internet Explorer 7 to return to Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP



Click "Start," and then click "Control Panel."



Click "Add or Remove Programs."



Check "Show Updates" at the top of the dialog box.



Scroll down the list and highlight the version of Internet Explorer 7 that you are running, and then click "Change/Remove."



Uninstall that,restart your PC and you are on IE6
Give up on IE and go with Firefox by Mozilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan