Sunday, November 29, 2009

What settings allow me to open a second IE session?

When I'm browsing on the Internet, the BACK Arrow becomes disabled a lot of the time. When I have a IE session open, and try to open a second session, by clicking on the IE Icon, it only replaces my first screen.



What settings allow me to open a second IE session?microsoft word download





Suggestion: either download a tabbed browser (i.e. Firefox - www.getfirefox.com) or download another browser that runs on the same engine with better features (i.e. - Maxthon -www.maxthon.com). Tabs allow you to have several websites up in the same browser and switch between them using ctrl-tab. Plus - Firefox has shown that it is better at preventing all the horrible things the web has to offer (read - popups, ads, spyware, activeX)



What settings allow me to open a second IE session?internet explorer download internet explorer



Just press CTRL-N.
Right click anywhere on monitor,click BACK on top of new list
Click CONTROL N



or go to File, New, Window

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan