Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yahoo Messenger email Notification does not open New IE Window?

I have a problem with Yahoo Messenger, I get the Email notification icon but when i click it , IE does not Open automatically. I have to manually open IE and check my email. I have Yahoo Messenger 7.5 installed on Windows XP SP2. I have the Same Problem with Other Apps (For Ex Southwest DING !!!).



Can somebody suggest a Solution for the Above Problem ?



Thanks



Yahoo Messenger email Notification does not open New IE Window?ie tab





Try FireFox.



The award-winning, free Web browser is better than ever. Browse the Web with confidence - Firefox protects you from viruses, spyware and pop-ups. Enjoy improvements to performance, ease of use and privacy. It's easy to import your favorites and settings and get started. Download Firefox now and get the most out of the Web.



Here to Download for free: http://info.sitesled.com/firefox.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan