Friday, November 27, 2009

I accepted an upgrade to IE and now cannot see the Yahoo page correctly. I reduced font and display

I have tried changing the display in the control panel and also the font size under View. I have foxfire and that works fine but I like Yahoo on IE. Suggestions?



I accepted an upgrade to IE and now cannot see the Yahoo page correctly. I reduced font and display no luck..?windows xp home





download and run hijackthis and remove any unrecognized BHO's (browser helper objects)



I accepted an upgrade to IE and now cannot see the Yahoo page correctly. I reduced font and display no luck..?microsoft visual studio internet explorer



I am assuming that you downloaded the IE 7.0 Beta version. Being a Beta version, there will be some bugs that need to be worked out and this would seem to be one of them. Notify Microsoft, then I would uninstall IE 7.0 and go back to your previous version. Good luck.
it's hard 2 answer the question from that information, what exactly is different? please e-mail me and i'll try to help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan