Sunday, November 29, 2009

Yahoo are recommending updating to IE 7 is it now compatible with BT Yahoo?

I previously downloaded IE7 and was unable to access regularly used websites etc ... After hours of fruitless communicating with BT helpdesk I had to regress to IE 6 and restore my PC to an earlier date!



Yahoo are recommending updating to IE 7 is it now compatible with BT Yahoo?microsoft money





i installed IE7 and it was awful slowed comp down and it caused problems,alot of people had probs and like me i uninstalled it its rubbish.tip if u use it again and want to go back to IE6 you dont have to restore ya pc just go to add and remove it alot easier.



Yahoo are recommending updating to IE 7 is it now compatible with BT Yahoo?windows explorer internet explorer



I use IE7 and Yahoo all the time - I have not found anything that I cannot use IE7 on.



BTW - It takes a bit of getting used to as the layout is different - but I like it.
I wont be downloading IE7 untill they get the several million bugs out of it....Once again Mircosoft rushing things and not doing the job properly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan