Sunday, November 29, 2009

Yahoo! Mail beta is a garbled mess using IE 6.0. What's the problem?

This started several days ago. Yahoo! Mail looks and works fine in Mozilla Firefox. I don't believe this is related to the notice about IE 7.0 incompatibility issues since I'm using IE 6.0.



I couldn't find a place to upgrade my toolbar - just in case that was the problem.



Yahoo! Mail beta is a garbled mess using IE 6.0. What's the problem?microsoft works





Time to change!



Welcome abord to Opera,



"The Fastest Browser on Earth"



Grab yours down here,



http://www.opera.com/download/



Yahoo! Mail beta is a garbled mess using IE 6.0. What's the problem?windows mobile internet explorer



Looks to me like the $1 per hour Yahoo programmers have been at it again.



You get what you pay for.
I did receive an email from Yahoo! Team about the incompatibility issues between IE and the Y Toolbar. But I wasn't bothered by it since I use Firefox and that is our default browser and my kids use Opera 9.



I suggest that you do not jettison IE but maybe use it less when you plan to look around your emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan