Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have to use My Documents to access IE..why & how can I fix the issue?

I dbl click on the IE icon on my desktop and/or in Programs and nothing happens, so I go to My Documents, type in a web address (ex. www.yahoo.com) and the page open (in IE)..why does/did happen and how can I fix it - it's very annoying...



Thanks!



I have to use My Documents to access IE..why %26amp; how can I fix the issue?ie 6





I would suggest that you press Control, Alt, and Delete at the same time and then click on the Processes tab.



From there, I would suggest that you look for Internet Explorer and see if it's already running.



If it is, then what I suggest you do is select End Process and then try to open Internet Explorer again.



If that still doesn't work, then I would suggest you run an antivirus scan as well as an antispyware scan, just to be sure that a virus or some spyware isn't causing this problem.



Good luck and I hope I helped you!



I have to use My Documents to access IE..why %26amp; how can I fix the issue?windows vista internet explorer



First delete he icon for Internet Explorer from your desktop. right click on an mpty space on your desktop...choose properties...then the destop tab......look for the button at the bottomright that says [Customize Desktop] In the general tab...if Internet Explorer shows up in the desktop icons section , check it ...click okay and then apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan