Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How can i stop my ie bar from showing previous websites?

i've tried everything including the autocomplete and deleting my history but i want to stop my ie bar from EVER dropping-down again ?



How can i stop my ie bar from showing previous websites?download ie





well you cannot stop it from recording your history... all you can do to minimize the amount it stores is to delete your browsing history a ton... Good Luck



How can i stop my ie bar from showing previous websites?windows media player internet explorer



you cant ever stop it from dropping down again, but if you want your privacy each time you logg off, go to tools, internet options, then delete cookies, delete history, delete offline content and close the browser then it will go away, until you use the computer again
Go to Tools and click on Internet Options and click on clear history, that will delete anything you have in the address bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan