Friday, November 27, 2009

How can I stop multiple IE windows from opening on their own?

Sometimes I have one IE window on yahoo answers for e.g, then another window open for my email. I may be writing an email and once the yahoo answers page loads it just changes the active window to yahoo answers in the middle of me typing my mail. There is no problem as such, onmly that is very annoying. What canI do to stop this from happening?



How can I stop multiple IE windows from opening on their own?windows 98





There are a couple of things.



Get SpyBot Search %26amp; Destroy from Download.com and give your computer a clean sweep. Then get Ad-aware from Download.com.



Then get FireFox.com from Mozilla.com. This is a replacement browser that is more resistant to popups. But some websites will only work with Internet Explorer, so you aren't done with that yet.



I use FireFox for all basic browsing, and when I access Yahoo Answers. If I ever get a popup, I immedately close all windows and run both Ad-aware and SpyBot. This very rarely happens to me, but might when I am doing a google search and hit a BOGUS website.



How can I stop multiple IE windows from opening on their own?microsoft support internet explorer



Use Zone Alarm Suite. It's working so fine for me... It has anti-virus, firewall ,a program for eliminating spyware and all the things your computer needs to be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan