Friday, November 27, 2009

Is sbc yahoo compatiable with IE 7?

some one told me that the sbc browser and IE 7 do not wok together. is this true?



Is sbc yahoo compatiable with IE 7?microsoft frontpage





RIGHT CLICK ANYWHERE IN TOOLBAR SECTION OF THE BROWSER AND MAKE SURE STANDARD BUTTONS IS CHECKER IN POPUP MENU. IT SHOULD BE THERE SELECT IT.



IF YOU USE FIREFOX: ITS THE SAME AS INTERNET EXPLORER, EXCEPT THE OPTION IS CALLED NAVIGATION TOOLBAR. I HOPE THIS HELP:-)



Is sbc yahoo compatiable with IE 7?windows vista home premium internet explorer



I'm running on ie7 and sbc yahoo dsl right now with no problems. I would get your ie7 upgrade from microsoft though. I've seen a lot of posts from people having problems installing the version they are getting from yahoo. I don't know what the difference is, since I haven't seen the yahoo version, but I've seen other "branded" versions before and they usually just add a toolbar and a button to force a connect through their network. I would go with plain vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan