Sunday, November 29, 2009

Transfer Bookmarks from Firefox to IE 7?

Is there any way of transfering my Firefox Bookmarks to IE ( internet explorer ) 7 ?



Transfer Bookmarks from Firefox to IE 7?ie tab





Hi AnGeLo,



Yes you can.



Goto File %26gt; Import and Export , then the Import Export Wizard will pops up, click NEXT %26gt; Import Export Selection comes up, select Import Favorites, then you should see import favorites from. Now from here I have no idea as to where the bookmarks are, because *I* am an expert and for Firefox. Someone else will have to tell you that. As I don't use FF that often.



Transfer Bookmarks from Firefox to IE 7?windows mobile internet explorerYour welcome, AnGeLo. I hope that did the trick. Report It


IE works in such a way that it is incompatible even with its own older versions.You can try del.icio.us.It's an online bookmarking thing.
Why do you wanna use IE7 when most experts think that Firefox is safer than it?
I would suggest you using Google Bookmarks. Install Google toolbar (available for IE as well as for Firefox) and you don't even have to synchronize your bookmarks, once you bookmark any webpage, it will be available immediately in both browsers. very convenient way to store your bookmarks.
Once I copied my favorites from IE to Firefox. I nosed around in my c drive to find the folder that holds them. Then I probably put them in the Firefox favorites folder, or drag and dropped into the favorites thing in the actual browser. God bless you and yours... Firefox more secure, huh? Hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan