Friday, November 27, 2009

Survivor question!! Is Parvati mixed ie is there indian in her family!?

My bfriend and I have a bet on. He says Parvati is white.. Hes mad.. And i said shes mixed ie her dad is white and her mom is brown etc.. So can someone help me.....I need to win my bet..



Survivor question!! Is Parvati mixed ie is there indian in her family!?windows server 2003





I totally agree with you



Survivor question!! Is Parvati mixed ie is there indian in her family!?windows xp service internet explorer



I don't know for sure, but she's a total Babe!!



Parvati is the name of the Hindu Love Goddess!!!
I'm sorry, I don't know.
To look at her, I would guess her to be white. Why don't you go on the Survivor website and look it up. They have loads of info on all the contestants there.
Pavarti is a white girl :)



Parvati Shallow grew up the eldest of three siblings on a commune in Vero Beach, Florida. She and her family moved to Atlanta when she was 11 years old. Having studied martial arts since her youth, she currently works as a female boxer and cocktail waitress. She previously worked as a model, bartender and in public relations.



Striking out on her own when she was 17 years old, Shallow put herself through college, attending the University of Georgia where she received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in journalism with a minor in French. While in college, she was an active member of the Alpha Omicron Pi sorority.



Shallow enjoys boxing, running, hiking, volleyball, yoga, skiing, softball, dancing and swimming (she was on her high school swim team all four years). She loves the outdoors and gets "super cranky" if she can't play outside in the sun on a daily basis. She is most proud of being a female boxer for Perfect 10 Model Boxing.



Shallow currently resides in West Hollywood, California. Her birth date is September 21, 1982
I have a funny feeling that you are correct. Nothinging in her bio talks about ethnicity while her name Pavarti Shallow screams ethnic origins. Shollow appears to be Gaelic. Pavarti could have been taken from the Harry Potter books, however. Still your thought has merit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan