Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do i set up IE as my default browser again?

i recently got fire fox and set it as my default browser but i didn't like now i want ti but IE back as my default driver how do i do that



How do i set up IE as my default browser again?windows 95





Start %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Add/Remove Programs %26gt; Set Program Access %26amp; Defaults (left side)



How do i set up IE as my default browser again?download ie internet explorer



open ie %26gt; tools %26gt; internet options %26gt; programs tab %26gt; check " tell me if ie is default browser"



restart ie



it will ask u whether to make ie ur default select yes



done !!!
Tools, Internet option,programs,set it up from the menu.
Ok. It's not that hard but a lot of people don't know how to do this. I was one of those people not that long ago, so I'm happy to share the knowledge. Open up Internet explorer and click on the Tools menu. go down the menu and click on "Internet Options...". Up pops a window titled "Internet Options" with multiple tabs at the top. Click on the Programs tab. look towards the bottom of the window and you should see a division entitled "Default web browser" check the box that says "tell me if Internet Explorer is not the default web browser" and click on the button that says "make default"



Then you should be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan