Friday, November 27, 2009

I changed my browzer from IE to firefox .I am getting message that says you are sending info to unen

I heard firefox is better than IE. I changed to firefox and like yahoo answers available on page. when I click on firefox, Yahoo page pops up. Then I click on yahoo answer as well as other things like eBay and it says that I am sending information to unencrypted and others may see my info. How to be safe and correct this?



I changed my browzer from IE to firefox .I am getting message that says you are sending info to unencrypted .?windows mobile





Most browsers are set to default to this message. Click okay! Select dont display this message again also.



I changed my browzer from IE to firefox .I am getting message that says you are sending info to unencrypted .?www.microsoft.com internet explorer



this is just one of the security things that firefox offers it can be easily correct by going under the option menu then clicking security
If you wish, the first time that window pops up, you can click the "x" in the window that says "Don't show me this message again." You can also go to Firefox Tools, Options, Security, Warnings, Settings, then select or deselect the types of messages you want to see
There are people who want to know this information and others do not. The next time it pops up click the do not show info box and then o.k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan