Friday, November 27, 2009

Can I order the autocompletion of webadresses in IE by the times I use them instead of alphabetic or

In the adressbar in Internet Explorer there is a function that will find a webadres if you have visited that url before. Example:



When I type in www.goo and I press down IE fills in www.google.com for me. When I have visited a site named www.goobacks.com IE fills in that site instead of google.



In mozilla firefox the autocompletion function orders the visited sites by popularity instead of alphabetic.



How can I change this in internet explorer?



Can I order the autocompletion of webadresses in IE by the times I use them instead of alphabetic order?ie 6





The IE AutoComplete function is very limited. I know of no way to change it from alphabetical to some other way. The only user settings I'm aware of are on the AutoComplete dialog box (start %26gt; control panel %26gt; internet options or tools %26gt; internet options.) Once the internet options dialog box opens, click the content tab %26gt; autocomplete button. The check boxes in the autocomplete dialog box are the only settings controlled by the user.



plrr

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan