Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I want to switch from IE to a new browser, but my comp crashes whenever I run the file...?

Do I have to save it instead of running it, and how can I prevent this from happening?



I was either going to switch to Opera or a recent edition of Firefox after unsuccessfully trying to install IE7... Because a lot of the sites I frequent don't appear right or work really slow with IE, but are fine with those two browsers (Ex. Gaia, after they had the new layout.)



I want to switch from IE to a new browser, but my comp crashes whenever I run the file...?internet explorer





suggest you save the .exe file locally.



then make sure that IE 7 has been removed fully.



after that, i'd read the other browser's site to make sure of the install directions ...



my wife is using FireFox now and it installed over IE just fine after I did it this way, so ....



GL



I want to switch from IE to a new browser, but my comp crashes whenever I run the file...?microsoft office internet explorer



I have IE7 and Opera. never had such problem. you can do the following: uninstall IE7 %26lt;before you download Opera%26gt; and then install Opera.



P.S both IE7 and Opera work okay on my PC.
they should all download ok - i would be asking how to clean your pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan