Friday, November 27, 2009

Why was my q about ie 7.0 page colours and text size removed?

Could not work out how to reset IE 7.0 to default having tried obvious things do I need to edit the registry, I am a fairly nerdy techie so please assume very obvious stuff tried!



Why was my q about ie 7.0 page colours and text size removed?www.microsoft.com





Control Panel/ADD REMOVE PROGRAMS/find IE and REMOVE. Reinstall IE. Use a different version, 7.0 is HORRIBLE. It has been bogging down everyone's computers!



Try firefox. Safer. Better.



Good luck!



:)



Why was my q about ie 7.0 page colours and text size removed?microsoft windows xp internet explorer



You only need to do a search on here to see how many people are having problems with IE7. The best thing to do is download Mozilla Firefox available from www.download.com. Its faster, more user friendly, easily customizable to suit your need and no problems.
That is how the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan