Friday, November 27, 2009

Still having internet explorrer problems, IE version 6, windows XP?

if I go to a website in my favorites list, its ok. If i type in a website on the address bar it doesnt go, also using "file" and "open" to type it in, ie locks up and I have to close it. I did spyware scan, adware scan, virus scan and didnt help. Its a recient problem because it worked fine a few days ago. my connection is good, i type in the address properly etc... no i wont just live with it, because it used to work. could it be not connecting to the dns server??? how would i check/fix that? no new software has been installed.



Still having internet explorrer problems, IE version 6, windows XP?nintendo ds browser





download the IE6 again



?



Still having internet explorrer problems, IE version 6, windows XP?windows 98 internet explorer



illegal copy perhaps?
The answer is simple, do what I don't do.



I don't use Windows XP.



Simple.
Are you still using that poor Internet Explorer? Hmmm... I highly recommend Mozille Firefox or Opera, they are both AWESOME. They are ergonomic, they are FREE, they are explorers... They have integrated download and skin engines, they have tab systems, they open pages faster... Hmmm Bill Gates can go to hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan