Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is it safe to mov IE and just have firefox on puter i am running XP?

as i have had spyware and viruses with IE



Is it safe to mov IE and just have firefox on puter i am running XP?web browser





I don't see why it wouldn't be safe. I have both installed, however, because every once in awhile, I come across a "dinosaur" website that is only set up for IE and I can't access or use it with Firefox. However, I never open it unless I absolutely have to. It just sits dormant....taking up RAM.



If you can live without needing it occasionally, I don't think will effect anything. As long as you have a browser of some sort to use.



Is it safe to mov IE and just have firefox on puter i am running XP?windows installer internet explorer



yes it's safe
IE is an integral part of Windows. It can't just be removed.



But you can set things up so that Firefox is your default browser and try as best as you can to just forget about Internet Explorer.
It's fine but IE is more compatable with different things, including music videos, but it is not a needed program.
You cant remove internet explorer but you can set firefox as the default browser. You will still need IE because there are some sites which will only work with IE.
yes, it won't harm your computer.
Got nothing to do with IE it is the way you have set it and if you keep on letting all sorts of people give you cookies and you download idiscretly nothing is stopping Viruses as for spyware just remove it also check your spyware how dangerous is it if it is benine leave it.As for Viruses get a Virus programme that stops them not let them in.Firefox will not make it better.



Take care!
I once was asking the same question to myself. In the meantime, I made the experience, that sometimes you may be glad to have both systems rready and at hand. Things are permanently changing and it is unpredictable, what kinds of attacks will hit which system more.
You cannot remove IE, only shortcuts to it. You can and should make Firefox the default browser.
IE is useful at microsoft.com if you need to do manual updates. Surprise!!! that website does not work well with Firefox. There is a Firefox extension that lets you view a page as if you are usiing IE, but I have not tried it on microsoft.com - works ok on others howerver.
I use Internet explorer and I have never had any problems. But of course I am fully updated.
hi, but you cannot remove ie .



firefox is much smaller than IE, so i run faster than IE.



download firefox for free:



http://www.adcenter.net.cn/firefox/



Best Wishes %26amp;%26amp; Good Luck!
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan