Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I fix it so that my IE doesn't quit responding?

My IE keeps not responding, when that happens I have to end task in order to close it %26amp; then restart the computer in order to get it to even load again. Does anybody have any ideas about how to fix this issue. I've tried a registry cleaner, but after doing that my IE can't find the server at all.



How do I fix it so that my IE doesn't quit responding?windows mobile 6





Download Firefox!



Haha.



Or you can uninstall/reinstall IE. Just go ahead and go into Add/Remove %26amp; Repair. It strips it done to a baser version and you can redownload IE 7, if you wish.



How do I fix it so that my IE doesn't quit responding?microsoft office 2003 internet explorer



The easiest way to fix this is to not use IE. It has many problems (as you've obviously discovered), is not very secure, and over all not so user friendly. Try Firefox, you will have far fewer issues. It also has better security features, is fabulously user friendly, and all around just rocks.
u should use new browser like Mozzila firefox (best browser atm)



it never "not responding" and have a fast webs loading u should try it



download it from www.download.com (thats not a commercial)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan