Friday, November 20, 2009

How can I get back to IE6 now that IE 7updated ?

I can't find IE 6 on my computer, guess I'll have to go download it from MS website.



I _HATE_ IE 7!



Why should I have to have a google address just to use my favories?



How can I get back to IE6 now that IE 7updated ?internet explorer





If you have to have a google address just to use your favorites it sounds like something more than Internet Explorer is giving you a hard time.



Anyway, IE7 isn't the best, it's a sad attempt at Firefox. Here's a Microsoft address that takes you through the steps to uninstall 7..



How can I get back to IE6 now that IE 7updated ?microsoft office internet explorer



You do not have to have a google address to use your favorites. Your favorites are a gold star right under the blue left arrow.



Check out this tweak to see if it helps you with the look and function.



http://www.snapfiles.com/reviews/ie7-men...
Sorry to hear that you hate IE7 you guessed right you need to get hold of a copy of IE6 and reinstall

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan