Friday, November 20, 2009

How come I cannot see the IE browser?

I recently cannot see my IE browser when I try and run it from start menu, itjust disappears to the right of my screen. In addition, my yahoo messenger is doing the very same thing, I cannot see the main page of yahoo messenger. Please Help!



I have tried to run system restore with no luck.



How come I cannot see the IE browser?





Try to grab the side you can see with the double arrows and pull it back in place. Then pull the sides so it fits your screen. Then you can click on the middle box in between the minus and x and it should totally fill the screen.



Good Luck



How come I cannot see the IE browser?uninstall internet explorer internet explorer



i would switch to the better and safer browser, Mozilla Firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan