Friday, November 20, 2009

How do I get rid of IE 7.0 enhanced for Yahoo?

What a piece of junk this is. I have a very standard HP running XP. Like an idiot, I was not satisfied with IE 6.0 and downloaded 7.0 enhanced for Yahoo. The interface is STUPID and it wouldn't let me get my Yahoo mail, so I went to the control panel to remove to program. I downloaded IE6.0 installer. When I went to reinstall 6.0, I got a message that said I had a newer version and refused to install the 6.0. Solution: try Netscape or Firefox. When I installed these browers, I could get my Yahoo mail, but could not access my Yahoo Group. How do I get IE6.0 back?



How do I get rid of IE 7.0 enhanced for Yahoo?ie





the problem I had after I down loaded the new 7.0 it down loaded after about 2 hours .( where I live we only have dial up)after It down loaded two times I could not get pass my desk top and could not get any of my desk top short cuts. in other words I was stuck on my desk top . the only way to get it off was to restore 2 days before . I aint got it now and I dont want it. so try to restore your computer to an earlier date

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan