Friday, November 20, 2009

Who is more creative and naughty... girls or guys? ie whos bright idea is skinny dipping?

Who is more creative and naughty... girls or guys? ie whos bright idea is skinny dipping?



Who initiates ahir brained, naughty or creative sex idea ie locations, role play, forgetting undies with short skirts, remote control vibrators etc...



This includes taking someone to the right spot so they think its their idea...



Who is more creative and naughty... girls or guys? ie whos bright idea is skinny dipping?internet explorer 6





us girls



Who is more creative and naughty... girls or guys? ie whos bright idea is skinny dipping?windows live internet explorer



women. I am.
Depends, its in their genes.
Males generally initiate, but the female usually have the final say.
I would have to say that we can be very naughty when we want to be ....men are just horny doggs though ...and there is a difference ...because we put a touch of class with our stuff ...they have none !
men always come up with things sooner than women. Women wait until they trust someone and know they're not going to blab before voicing their darkest fantasies... but i think at that stage it depends on who is more creative but it could def. be both.
Wo me me me me me me n
both, most women act innocent to get what they want SEX
must be girls as guys don't care as long as they get some
it's all eve's fault
My man leads me from behind
In my case, it's my girlfriend.
Girls Are More Creative
Depends both really...
It depends... But normally the girl learn from the boy. If you start to b naughty she becames de devil after a while. She will be the one saying that she wants to go to a sexshop or gives ideas for us to make sex etc...
mine
It's up to the women, we led and the men follow
I reckon females arelol
women, 80% of the children fathered by another man not the one they live with or married to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan