Friday, November 20, 2009

Yahoo is not an option under IE tools to make it my default email. Any thoughts?

Generally you can set your email client to default through IE 6 via tools %26gt; internet options %26gt; Programs %26gt; Email. However, in my case Yahoo email is not listed as an option to chose. The only choices are Outlook, Express and Hotmail. Does anyone know how I might get yahoo to be listed as an option to chose as my default email program to use? I am tired of having to manually open yahoo email rather than click on links in programs such as yahoo messenger, etc.



Yahoo is not an option under IE tools to make it my default email. Any thoughts?windows vista





Switch to Firefox, a better Browser with Google Toolbar.



More Secure and Faster. Anti Spyware, Popups.



I can make you sure it's the best browser when you surf the Net with.



Here to Download for Free: http://info.sitesled.com/firefox.html



Good Luck to You!



Yahoo is not an option under IE tools to make it my default email. Any thoughts?windows defender internet explorer



you cannot choose yahoo as a default email. That is an option for outlook and stuff.
There are two ways. Try this one first:



While in Yahoo! Mail, click on the "Mail Options" link.



Click on "Mail Addresses".



Select your Extra Email Address from the list on the page.



Once selected, click on the "Make default" link in the box on the right. This one CURRENTLY works, I JUST tried it.



The second way is by a download from Yahoo which I cannot find at the moment. Is no longer necessary with MOST setups.
I havent tried the new yahoo Mail beta yet but Incredimail works with IE 6
Start%26gt;Set Program Access and Defaults%26gt;Custom%26gt;Email section. Dot Use current Email Program and make sure the box to lower right is checked.



Now check in Internet Options and it should be listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan