Friday, November 20, 2009

Cannot watch clips on youtube through IE or firefox?

I am using window vista... Every time i try to play clips on youtube, all i can see is this : 'Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.'



I have tried all the steps mentioned, but still i cannot watch the clips..i have switched on the icon for the Javascript... activate Active scripting



i have also uninstalled the Flash player and reinstall the flash player.....



I have also downloaded the Flash player 9...(the one that stands alone, not the one in the IE)



still i cannot watch the clips... what is the problem...n what else i can do



Cannot watch clips on youtube through IE or firefox?windows xp themes





first of all download and install latest flash layer



check this also.



in firefox you have an option 'prefrences' in edit menu



in prefrence window you have a tab named as content



there are some option related to java settings. change them



.in ie u can change these setting from internet option in tool menu.



Cannot watch clips on youtube through IE or firefox?download windows media player internet explorer



Unfortunately, I cannot help... But I just wanted to report that I'm also suddenly having the very same problem with youtube as of last night. Watching one minute, 30 minutes later I was unable to watch anything. Tools says I have JavaScript turned on. Adobe says "We are unable to locate a Web player that matches your platform and browser," but I haven't had a problem for years watching youtube clips. So I'm wondering if maybe the site itself is having probes, as I seem able to watch vids from other sites.



I'm sort of panicking thinking something is wrong w/my PC and am worried I'm doing more harm than good trying to figure out what is wrong. I would also be grateful for any help... Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan