Friday, November 20, 2009

How do DOGS Poop so cleanly? IE: How come they don't get poo all over there butt like me?

How do DOGS Poop so cleanly? IE: How come they don't get poo all over there butt like me?



I don't understand, my dog can drop a two pound loaf and just two kicks of his feet, and he is done. I drop a load, and I get shiite all over my butthole, and am wiping for like ten minutes. The dogs butthole is clean as a whistle? I'm not suggesting we give my dog the white glove cleanliness test, but when I get done pinching off a deuce, my anus and all affected areas look like a Jackson Pollack painting. How can dogs shiite so efficiently?



How do DOGS Poop so cleanly? IE: How come they don't get poo all over there butt like me?internet explorer





ROFL!!! u must be bored!! LOL get some baby wipes--I use them %26amp; feel clean %26amp; fresh every time! (they have unscented ones for adults at Wal-Mart) don't waste ur $ on the expensive ones, they all work the same way!



How do DOGS Poop so cleanly? IE: How come they don't get poo all over there butt like me?microsoft office internet explorer



Becaue they don't eat McDonalds, Taco Bell, Pizza....etc
Easy. You just have to be smarter than the human.
Silly, they don't have butt cheeks to get in the way.
You need to eat more fiber, dude.
I have no idea



but to help you with your problem try dampening the tissios while wiping
LOL



anal explosion
fiber, fiber, fiber

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan