Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cwndxpsessionmon this programme prevents me opening IE.How do I get rid.?

When I click IE, nothing happens.I then close down PC, a box with heading Cwndxp Session appears stating end now, I click end now,PC shuts down . Restart PC ok until next switch on.



Thanks



Cwndxpsessionmon this programme prevents me opening IE.How do I get rid.?windows xp home





I've just done a search of my computer for cwndxp in a file name and there is no such file. I suggest you do a search and then move the file to your desktop. Move it not copy it. Then try to delete it. If it won't delete, it's in use and probably a virus or some kind of malware. Right click you task bar (or press ctrl-alt-del) to bring up task manager. Click processes and find and highlight the file. Click end process and it will stop the program running. now it's no longer in use it will delete. This is OK if you are running XP, with works or office. If this is a file that belongs to some application that isn't on my computer that application will stop working. In that case. Uninstall the application and then reinstall it.



Cwndxpsessionmon this programme prevents me opening IE.How do I get rid.?microsoft visual studio internet explorer



Try another browser like firefox. They are more secure and safe than IE.
I use firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan