Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Why does deactivating the toolbar cause IE problems?

I needed to deactivate Yahoo Toolbar (using Tools-Internet Options- Programs - Manage Ad ons). I forgot to also deactivate Yahoo Toolbar Helper. IE6 and IE7 would only allow 1 session of IE. When I deactivated Toolbar Helper I could create multiple sessions. Why?



Why does deactivating the toolbar cause IE problems?www.microsoft.com





I'm not sure why, but I think IE is one of the most instable browsers there are. I tried a few out and now I use Firefox religiously. I still keep IE on the computer though just in case there is a site that cannot be viewed correctly with Firefox, which is rare - but it does happen occassionally. You should try it, too! A lot less crashing and faster browsing.



Why does deactivating the toolbar cause IE problems?microsoft windows xp internet explorer



cuz it's crap. Use Firefox - it's free and less issues - you can have multiple tabs open and that's way cool compared to IE.



Uninstall IE completely and then reinstall for those few stupid sites that you might need it for.
easy, IE sucks
Spyware does that sort of dirty deed.



Get adaware here htp://lavasoft.de



Then reinstall IE 鈥?but use Firefox.
Because it automatically sets your browser to an older version.
i will suggest u to cuntinu wid ie coz its the best!!



n for the prob u r fscing juss reinstall the browser!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan