Friday, November 20, 2009

How do I switch/move my IE favorites to Mozilla Firefox?

I've been using both for a while now but I want to completely get rid of IE, but I still want my favorites and move them to Mozilla. Anyone know how I can do that?



It'd be quite silly, and un time-worthy to open them all on Mozilla and just bookmark them there.



Thnx



How do I switch/move my IE favorites to Mozilla Firefox?ie 7





In Firefox, click Bookmarks %26gt; Manage Bookmarks, then File %26gt; Import %26gt; follow the prompts to import your IE bookmarks.



How do I switch/move my IE favorites to Mozilla Firefox?ireland internet explorerThanks!!! I was wondering how to do that too! That helped me tons!!! Report It


I think that it will let you copy and paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan