Friday, November 20, 2009

There's a major bug in IE 7 Beta 2. Don't download it!!!?

I've been using IE 7 for more than a week, and eventhough I really like some of the new features they've added, I still have to uninstall it, because it has a very annoying bug, and it's reproducable at any time. I have no idea how F'ING STUPID Microsoft programmers have to be to leave this bug in IE7.



1 out of 2 times, whenever I click the BACK button in IE7, it doesn't go one page back as it's supposed to, instead it goes back TWO, THREE, FOUR as many as it F'ING wants. And no, it doesn't go back to the last typed-in URL, it just picks a random history entry, and just goes there.



There's a major bug in IE 7 Beta 2. Don't download it!!!?download windows xp





is this a question?



because there is no answer



There's a major bug in IE 7 Beta 2. Don't download it!!!?ies internet explorer



Its actually 8, not 7, the stable release is 7.5 8 is in beta and you need a special invite to get it, if you use the cracked version you are activating malware and spyware, congradulations.... ;-)
Thats OK.



I will wait for others to download it and run it to see what bugs there are when they are reported they will no doubt fix it. then when all bugs fixed i will download it.
I am running Ver.7.0.5296.0, it had never behaved like that,



it work's OK for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan