Friday, November 20, 2009

Are there any free themes for IE browser, like the ones for Firefox?

I have found sites that have everything but the different browser faces. { I guess that's what you call them. } My Firefox has the "glowy blue" theme, and I would like to find something similar for the IE browser.



Are there any free themes for IE browser, like the ones for Firefox?microsoft word 2003





There is a program called Neoplanet. It basically installs itself over IE, and allows you to use different skins. I don't think it's been updated in a while, though, but you can try it if you like.



Are there any free themes for IE browser, like the ones for Firefox?internet explorer 6 internet explorerYeah, I realized that after I looked at it in detail. Sorry. :( Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan