Friday, November 20, 2009

What are the PROs & CONs of Internet Explorer 7? Do you prefer IE 6 or IE 7??

i haven't downloaded the IE 7 yet. i want to know if it is good. don't talk about OPERA or FIREFOX. i just want to know purely about IE.



What are the PROs %26amp; CONs of Internet Explorer 7? Do you prefer IE 6 or IE 7??windows 2000





IE7 is now available as a full version, however, please wait and don't instal it now as they've discovered a big security flaw already - please read here http://www.webuser.co.uk/news/98024.html



There should be an automatic download of IE7 during November via your Windows Update. Hopefully this flaw will be sorted out by then.



What are the PROs %26amp; CONs of Internet Explorer 7? Do you prefer IE 6 or IE 7??internet explorer internet explorer



I read these questions everyday and alot of people are complaining about it so I am not going to download it.
It is way too early to tell. Give it about 30 days, or so, and see when the compliments, or complaints start rolling in. Then make a decision about it.
IE is Microsoft - and so it is rubbish, I say again RUBBISH, that will try and ruin tour life with stupid bugs that never get fixed and functions that you will never use. Then we get onto the dumb security exposures that leave you wide open to attack from any prat who decides to take a shot.



Use Firefox.
ive heard it been pretty unstable.. apparently their internet session would just disappear! and reboot the computer.
ya, i've downloaded the IE 7 n it's FABULOUS!!!!!! it has many many new features. just download and nJoy it!!!!
I've tried to download IE7 but my computer keeps crashing when I try to. My computer is only a yr old so I know its not my computer.
I honestly don't see the difference.
IE 7 is just a copywork after firefox i my self preffer Firefox



with IE 7, when internet connection times out you cant continue with waht you were doing you have to just reload it over again!



Actually IE 7 sucks!



ciao...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan