Friday, November 20, 2009

Why do I keep getting a IE load up whenever I start up my Spy Sweeper of a lot of other things?

Every time I do my "Spy Sweeper" I keep getting an un-requested IE w/another Home page opens up. Why does this continue to happen?



Why do I keep getting a IE load up whenever I start up my Spy Sweeper of a lot of other things?windows themes





I'm not sure if this answers your issue. I have SpySweeper. Whenever I do a manual update, it automatically accesses the Webroot website; that is, SpySweeper opens IE and goes to the Webroot site. Webroot is the company that makes SpySweeper. Once there I can see if I have the latest version or if I need to download the updated software.



I've had SS for two years now. There seem to be two types of updates. There are the "definition" updates that are downloaded through the update button or through automatic updates. However, there are also periodic software updates that can only be downloaded from the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan