Friday, November 20, 2009

Javascript/Flash problem in Windows Vista IE Explorer 7?

I'm using IE v.7, and I'm having some issues on certain websites. I have 2 profiles on my pc, 1 works fine, the other doesn't. So for example, if I go to youtube to watch a video, I get the error "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Flash running.". If I go to Adobe to download the new flash version, it says it's already at the top level. My other profile on my pc can run the videos just fine however, so I've been trying to check the differences in settings for the two profiles and haven't seen anything different between the two. Thanks in advance for serious answers only.



Javascript/Flash problem in Windows Vista IE Explorer 7?download windows xp





You did not ask a question.



I suggest you delete the non-functioning profile and use the one that works just fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan