Friday, November 20, 2009

When I login to gmail, the IE window becomes inactive/frozen after typing the user id & password

When I login to gmail, the IE window becomes inactive/frozen after typing the user id %26amp; password. why?



The gmail screen becomes frozen for a long time. I'm notable to read any emails.



When I login to gmail, the IE window becomes inactive/frozen after typing the user id %26amp; password. why?microsoft word 2003





that is why i am on Yahoo. yahoo doesn't have the same problems. can you ask that question on "gmail"?



When I login to gmail, the IE window becomes inactive/frozen after typing the user id %26amp; password. why?internet explorer 6 internet explorer



gmail does not use regular HTML code. if you get in Gmail try switching to HTML view.



try deleting offline files%26amp;cookies in iExporer.



try OPERA. www.opera.com
well, the answer depends upon which browser you are using. Gmail tries to load a huge javascript at the first login in gmail, that might creating trouble for you. another thing you should have mentioned is what is the RAM size of your pc? try to use better RAM.



the best solution would be, try to upgrade your browser, try out mozzila firefox. if it doesnt help, use html version of gmail, that is http://www.gmail.com/mail/h



another possibility is, u r crossing offline folder size limit, go to internet explorer options, delete offline files and restart the browser.



ta ta
I just checked my gmail, and I have no problems.



Maybe you should try Firefox, it works for me



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan