Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Open and save dialog in IE does not allow me to open - gives 2nd screen only allowing to save?

open and save dialog does not allow me to open - gives 2nd screen only allowing to save?



When I want to open a file via IE the normal dialog comes up asking me to Open or Save the file.. Then before I can do anything, a 2nd dialog comes up and this one only allows me to Save the file (no Open button there)...



Any idea's on how to disable this second screen so when I click on a file (for example a real player file) it will automatically open instead of only saving the file?



Note: it is not on the fisrt dialog where you can say always do that action on that kind of extention..



Please help..



Open and save dialog in IE does not allow me to open - gives 2nd screen only allowing to save?microsoft





Try some other Browser. Use Windows Explorer instead to open the file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan