Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Can't view homepage in IE 7?

When I clicked Internet Explorer 7 after installing it, the browser didn't show me the default page where I could conifgure my settings. Normally, it would ask you to choose IE 7 as your default browser, turn off phising, etc. Instead, the page appears as a blue screen, and at the bottom left of the browser there was a yellow triangle with a black exclamation mark and the word "Done" next to it. I tried my best to view the page but I couldn't. Anyone has a solution?



Can't view homepage in IE 7?ireland





Try using Firefox, I've always thought it's way more convenient and efficient than IE



Can't view homepage in IE 7?microsoft outlook internet explorer



IE 7 IS REALLY BAD AND REALLY SLOW. I DUMPED IT AND NOW I USE SLIMBROWSER. TRY IT IT'S THE FASTEST BROWSER I EVER HAD.



http://www.flashpeak.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan