Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How can I stop the IE script error with messenger while viewing a friends camera?

I have the most recent messenger and each time I try to view my friends camera it hangs a bit and then an error box pops up about IE script errors with a few details and then asks if I wish to continue scripts. Ive tried clicking yes and no and either way my friends camera locks up completely and I cant see him or else the image is frozen. Any words of wisdom?



How can I stop the IE script error with messenger while viewing a friends camera?windows live





I'm going to take a crack at this, but go to Internet Explorer, click on Tools if you're using the new Internet Explorer that is. Click Internet Options, then click the Advanced tab on the window, scroll down until you see, Browsing, you will see Disable script debugging, click both of them Disable Script Debugging (Internet Explorer) and Disable Script Debugging (Other), hit apply and restart Yahoo Messenger and see if it gives you the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan