Friday, November 20, 2009

How do I eliminate this? In IE, I often experience a "Runtime Error has occurred? Do you wish t

This happens as I navigate through IE, with the particular error changing, but it is always a RunTime error? Is there some setting I can adjust to eliminate this?



How do I eliminate this? In IE, I often experience a "Runtime Error has occurred? Do you wish to debug?"microsoft windows xp





Get firefox...



How do I eliminate this? In IE, I often experience a "Runtime Error has occurred? Do you wish to debug?"ie 7 internet explorer



yes try firefox or opera
Go to windows update, and download all the updates available for your computer except the security updates, just to preserve space and time, if you like, you can download those too for extra security.



That will lessen the frequency of that problem, I have tried it my self.



You should also make it a constant habit of emptying your internet temp files, as well as scanning and decrementing your HDD.



Scanning for viruses, adwares and spyware is a big bonus too!



I do all those checkup daily, and are proving to be great daily procedures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan